Broadway veteran Aaron Tveit will take part in the Tennessee Performing Arts Center’s annual gala, to be held Saturday, August 25. The 1960s-themed evening will be inspired by the film and musical Catch Me If You Can, and will honor TPAC board member John Ferguson.
Tveit originated the leading role of Frank Abignale, Jr. in the Broadway production of Catch Me If You Can. His Broadway credits also include Wicked and Next to Normal. He will be seen as Enjolras in the film version of the musical Les Miserables.
The national tour of Catch Me If You Can will play the Tenessee Performing Arts Center January 22-27.
- racheltveit likes this
- isabellebwaygirl reblogged this from fuckyeahaarontveit
- springreturning reblogged this from celiakeenan-bolger and added:
- everydaymishaps reblogged this from celiakeenan-bolger
- thedamnpinstripes likes this
- yourgameislacking reblogged this from fuckyeahaarontveit
- rebelheartsgetresurrected likes this
- danishnerdess likes this
- themedusacascade reblogged this from fuckyeahaarontveit
- fuckyeahaarontveit posted this